Sunday, October 9, 2011

Make an Offer - Trade Bait 2

Before you make me an offer below, check out my Hits for Trade page on the sidebar!


Somehow over the last year, I have accumulated a fairly large number of cards of players that I don't collect.  Most of the time, they fall into my hands randomly or I grab them thinking someone will want them in a trade.  More often than not, nobody wants them and I am stuck with them.


So I have decided to make a few posts with players in this category, and see if there is any demand for them as a lot, player by player.  I'll take the best offer for all of them!  I'd really rather trade them all than 1 or 2 at a time, to save on postage.  If there are no offers, I'll put them on the Bay and take what I can get.

In return, I'm looking
fewer cards!  My main targets are (real)RC's of current stars, relics of dead/retired/older players and as always VINTAGE!!  If you don't have that, make an offer anyway, I just want to get rid of some excess!

This week's player is The Impaler!  AKA Vladimir Guerrero.  This is a smaller lot than last week's Bagwell Bonanza, only 27 cards (though I may find a few more between now and mail time). We have Inserts, Die Cuts, Minor League, a Sticker and More!


No comments:

Post a Comment