Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Supersweettrade - wantlist edition!

Jason over at Hobbs' Knights recently bit on a bunch of Ripkens I put up for trade.  I was hoping to get a couple of things off my wantlists.  Yeah, that happened and more.  Jason really knows how to trade!!  Everything he sent was from my wantlists.  And my wantlists are not easy to work with.  Thanks Jason!!

First up, two cards that are VERY different from each other.  Herman Franks 68 Topps and a Upper Deck Arod RC.  Hmmm, stuff they have in common...they're both rectangular.  And they come right off my wantlists!
 
Most of this next bunch of stuff fits into the 'I like shiny' fetish I have.  Really, I'm like a raccoon.  The Chipper adds to my mini collection of Gallery of Heroes.  I love those!
Finally,

Oooooohhhhh!  That's the stuff.  Those top 3 are just redonkulous.  The others ain't bad either!  What can I say, I have a weakness for hitting coaches!

Thanks again Jason!

No comments:

Post a Comment