Friday, March 16, 2012

I got two old farts in a draft

Plaschke (AKA Greg) who's sweater happens to be Argyle recently held a card draft that I was happy to take part in.  We each got to draft 30 cards, and I got mucho 'mojo' and other 'sick' cards.  (for the reason I use those lame collecting terms, see this post over at Community Gum)

Even though I got a lot, I decided to only show my 2 favorites from the draft...

A jersey of a HOFer?  Yes please!!


OK, this guy isn't quite a HOFer.  But he is vintage!  He is named Howie!  He is a rookie!  He looks like he is 55 years old!

Actually, Howie was only 24 in this pic.  Strange huh?

Thanks to Greg for a fun draft!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you liked the cards and the draft! Thanks again for being a part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howie looks like the well weathered manager.

    ReplyDelete