Saturday, April 14, 2012

March Fractor Report

If you read this blog at all the last 3 months, you know I'm collecting refractors this year.  Any refractors!!  This month was my worst month so far, but the numbers went up, so that's better than nothing!

Here is the monthly progress report for March!



As of March 31st, I have the following:
423 - Baseball Refractors
21 - Football Refractors
40 - Basketball Refractors

484 total Refractors!  That's 44 this month.

More math...

I have 48.4% of my goal of 1000 Refractors
I have been accumulating refractors at a pace of  5.32/day (down from 7.33/day for the 1st 2 months of the year)
I am on pace for 1946(!?!?) Refractors

OK, so rough month, but I'm still on pace for a HUUUUGE year, so no biggie.

Huge thanks to all who have helped me along so far, especially Jason from Hobb's Knights, Ted at Crinkly Wrappers and the great Night Owl who each sent between 8 and 12 fractors in March.  Thanks guys! 

And as always, let me know if you have refractors to trade!

No comments:

Post a Comment