Friday, April 13, 2012

Two Trades - Ripken Related

As much as trade posts seem to be on the outs on the bloggy-world-o-sphere, I still gotta give a shout out, soooooo.....

I recently completed a trade with Jason from Hobb's Knights (at least I think I did, Jason, if you read this, did you ever get the Ripken's?)  As with most of my recent trades, I got vintage and refractors!

Great stuff, thanks Jason!

The next trade came when Dustin at Coot Veal and the Vealtones sent me a large bundle of stuff in return for Ripken's and a couple other things off his wantlists.  I decided to post these sideways since I am feeling way too lazy to open a file.  Sorry Dustin!

Anyway, he sent some great stuff including Diamond Kings parallels.  I especially like the silver bordered as they are #'d /400!


Loads of refractors!!  This will help my April totals for sure!

Some REALLY cool junk here!  Boog's (I love the Booger), Big Mac's (you should know how I feel about him by now) and a very cool Topps Archives Bobby Bonds refractor.  This card looks awesome!

Thanks for both the trades and I recommend both these guys ad trading partners.  If you have cool Ripken's send them a line!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked the cards. I'm still wowed over what you sent, and will post what you sent...sideways.

    ReplyDelete