Friday, June 1, 2012

May Fractor Report

If you read this blog at all the last 5 months, you know I'm collecting refractors this year.  Any refractors!!  This is a catch up since I didn't report last month.  Bad blogger!  Again, these months were my worst month so far, but the numbers did go up, so that's better than nothing!

Here is the monthly progress report for May!



As of May 31st, I have the following:
484 - Baseball Refractors
24 - Football Refractors
48 - Basketball Refractors

556 total Refractors!  That's 72 added over the last 2 months.

More math...

I have 55.6% of my goal of 1000 Refractors
I have been accumulating refractors at a pace of  3.71/day (down from 5.32/day for the 1st 3 months of the year)
I am on pace for 1353(!?!?) Refractors

OK, so another terrible two months, but I'm still on pace for a HUUUUGE year, so no biggie.

Huge thanks to all who have helped me along so far.  I apologize to any who helped.  I wish I could give you credit, but I was really bad!  I'll do better in the credit department next month!

And as always, let me know if you have refractors to trade!

No comments:

Post a Comment