Monday, April 29, 2013

Update and a question...

Hey!!  PWE Update!!  If you have requested a PWE in my free PWE offering, they all should have gone out as of today!  Here are the Zip codes that went out today:

11563
62863
43204
60586

If you are NOT one of the zip codes above AND have NOT received your PWE, let me know so I can make it right.

And it is definitely NOT too late to request one (or even another, though those will take a little longer!)

Now, the question:

Are there any Frank Thomas Collectors out there???  I have a decent number of Frank's I'd like to get rid of.  Nothing awesome, no hits or anything, but there are a good number of oddballs, some inserts and stuff.  I think I can handle more than one of you too, so even if someone has commented or e-mailed me, if you are interested, please let me know!!

It seems like I came across a blog with a list of all their Frank Thomas'.  That would be ideal, so I can just send the ones you need, but don't let it stop you if you don't have one.

Here is a pic of the Frank's I need to get rid of!!  A good bit of duplicates and junk, but still, I should be able to help someone out.  I hope!

2 comments:

  1. Thats one of my pc players, heres a list of what i have:

    http://www.bradsphilliesblog.blogspot.com/p/frank-thomas-collection.html

    Thanks for the package you sent, totally awesome will post about it soon have a backlog at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got your PWEs yesterday - thanks! And I can always use more :)

    I will look for SCAM cards for you this weekend.

    Bo

    ReplyDelete