Sunday, February 16, 2014

Mini's anyone? - Taken!

Well that was quick!!  The post below was only up for a few minutes before the mini's were claimed!  Thanks, sorry, whatever!


I'm sending a few packages out Tuesday and, well...

I have some mini cards.  I don't really want them.  I don't really love the A&G and Gypsy Queen minis.  Not that there's anything wrong with them.

And I keep hearing, out in the bloggoramasphere, that there are a lot of people who like them.  Weirdos!!!

So here are 15 various mini's.  I'm hoping someone will take them off my hands.  I'm not asking anything in return really, but if someone wants to send me something back that would be fine.  It'd be nice to package these all off to one mini-loving collector to save on postage.

They are not all in perfect condition, but you can click on any card for a closer view.  Any takers??




No comments:

Post a Comment