Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Cwick winners

If you missed the Cwick Contest for Commenters, then you have missed your chance!

I am putting the entries into the randomizer in the order they were received for the card in question, then randomizing once.

Here are the winners:

Participants: night owl - 9 (90% chance),Adam Kaningher - 1
Before randomization:

After randomization:


Winner of the Gossage - Night Owl!!
Participants: Dion's IP Autos only - 3,Chris - 5,Elliptical Man - 25(76% chance)
Before randomization:

After randomization:


Winner of the Robert - Elliptical Man!!
Participants: Josh D. - 2.  Only one participant, no need for a randomization, so...

Winner of the Gibson - Josh D.!!  Josh, I thought I had your address, but can't find it.  Shoot it to the email in my profile!
Participants: acrackedbat - 17(81% chance),Dion's IP Autos only - 1 ,Trevor P - 3
Before randomization:


After randomization:


Winner of the Posey - Julie!!  Wow, all the 'favored' folks have won so far.  Somebody's gotta break that streak soon!
Participants: Jeremya1um - 9
Only one participant, no need for a randomization, so...

Winner of the - Scutaro - Jeremya1um!!

Participants: Chris - 3
Only one participant, no need for a randomization, so...

Winner of the Fingers - Chris!!
Participants: Dion's IP Autos only - 4(80% chance),Brett Alan - 1
Before randomization:


After randomization:


Winner of the Seaver and Ryan - Dion's IP Autos only!!
Participants: night owl - 15(48% chance),Dion's IP Autos only - 1 ,Chris - 5,gcrl - 10
Before randomization:


After randomization:


Winner of the Urias- gcrl!! Our first upset, although a mild upset.
Participants: shoeboxlegends - 11
Only one participant, no need for a randomization, so...

Winner of the Jackson - shoeboxlegends!!  Looks like I need your address, please send me an email at the address in my profile!
Participants: OhioTim - 4(44% chance),Jafronius - 3,bbcardz - 2
Before randomization:


After randomization:


Winner of the Ripken - OhioTim!!
Participants: defgav - 1,OhioTim - 3(43% chance),Jafronius - 2,gcrl - 1
Before randomization:


After randomization:


Winner of the Griffey - defgav!!  2nd upset!

Participants: Jon Sharp - 1,defgav - 1,Brett Alan - 6(46% chance),Jafronius - 1,Nick - 4
Before randomization:


After randomization:


Winner of the Mays - Nick!!  Last upset!!

Thanks a ton to all the commenters who participated.  I wish I had something for all of you, but keep coming back, someday there will be more.

13 comments:

  1. What an upset on the Mays...I was right there.
    Congratulations to ALL of the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I didn't think there would be so few other entries for the Mays...guess it's good I didn't get my hopes up! Thanks for the contest and congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could see that gcrl upset of the Urias card coming from 4 days away. Guess I should've put my name in for Mays, too. ... Oh well. This is why I don't gamble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you.

    (This will be my first Luis Robert card.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was entertaining. Love the upsets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for a very very cool contest. And big congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dang I meant to come back and comment my nods. I wasted so many! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the contest! It was fun to see the results!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks again for the contest. I look forward to the card that I won.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey now! Thanks for the opportunity. Sorry night owl.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What have we here? I'm a wiener?? Yes!!! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks! I PC Seaver so this is a nice win! LMK if you need anything

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Mays arrived today, thank you so SO much!

    ReplyDelete