Monday, October 25, 2021

Don't really have PC guys, but looking for a few...

I don't really have PC guys, where I collect every card they have, except McGwire.  But I do want a few nice cards of pretty much everyone that I find interesting.  And it seems that I have overlooked one that should be in that mix. So...

Recently, I read an article about a player who I have never really had an attachment to or a lot of interest in.  But the article made a lot of good points, and it made me want to build up a bigger collection of him.  

The result is that I want to try to get a decent little Zack Greinke collection going.  In the past, I have pretty much just ignored Greinke cards.  In fact here are the only two I have:

2019 Bowman Platinum - Purple Refractor 

2002 Bowman Draft Picks & Prospects

This wouldn't be like my McGwire collection where I want every card ever made, really just the more interesting ones.

Anyone have some nice Greinke's and want to help me out?  I'm sure there are some of you out there who were like me, and pretty much don't care about this guy!  I'm ready to trade for your unwanted Greinkes!  The cards I am interested in are RCs, eye appealing inserts, refractors and possibly a few others that are cool.  In general, the older the better, but anything nice from recent years would be nice too!


Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Zack. Can't tell you how many of his card I've seen in the past couple of weeks while boxing up cards to take to my LCS fellow. I'll take a peek at one I still have open during the game tomorrow evening. Hopefully a Zack attack will be in order. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know have Dodgers extras of him, don't know if there is anything very exciting there. I'll look.

    ReplyDelete