It's a 3 keeper league, 5x5 standard categories and head to head. Here were my picks:
Keeper 1 - Stephen Strasburg - no more innings cap, hopefully he's a beast!
6. (54) Jacoby Ellsbury (Bos - OF) - Scary! He will never be what he was a couple of years ago, but decent average lots of runs and a decent amount of SB made him hard to pass up at pick 54
7. (67) Johnny Cueto (Cin - SP) - I was getting behind on pitching, so I grabbed the next best on the board. He had a great year last year, I hope he can keep it up.
9. (87) Carlos Gomez (Mil - OF) - This was the gamble I was planning on from the start of the draft. He was truly great the last couple of months last year. If he can even sniff how good he was, I'll have struck gold in the 9th round.
11. (107) Mariano Rivera (NYY - RP) - Please have one more good year! Actually, this pick and the next were auto-drafted since my computer crashed. It's OK, I needed relievers.
12. (114) Sergio Romo (SF - RP)
13. (127) Salvador Perez (KC - C)- It was between Perez and Montero for my catcher at this point and I went for the trendy pick. Turns out I could have grabbed Montero 6 rounds later, so this was a bad pick! I do like Perez though...
15. (147) Homer Bailey (Cin - SP) - My 3rd Cincinnati Red? OK. He has always had the talent and last year in the second half, he put it together. Do it again Homer!
16. (154) Grant Balfour (Oak - RP) - Can he repeat last year? I doubt it, but he was cheap and I needed more saves.
17. (167) Andrelton Simmons (Atl - SS) - Another calculated risk. I passed on SS until round 17 and picked up Atlanta's star SS of the future. And the future starts now!
19. (187) Bobby Parnell (NYM - RP) - My last reliever. My relievers are underwhelming, but I have 4, so I only need 3 to really perform.
20. (194) Jeremy Hellickson (TB - SP) - Best SP left. Good upside too.
21. (207) Adam Eaton (Ari - OF) - a shot in the dark. Might not be on my roster long.
So, how did I do? Who do you see as my best picks and my worst? Go ahead, I can take it!