Friday, August 23, 2024

Recent pickups

 I've missed posting a bunch of shows worth of cards lately, but should have a bigger post with several shows worth of stuff to show soon.  But I wanted to pop up a single scan of the most recent show first.  Just 9 cards that I enjoyed...


In all, I added 33 cards to my keeper collection this show, but only 3 older that 2000.  Lots of newer stuff, as you can see in the scan.

First, I had to have the Votto on the Blue Jays.  I know he never played for them, and the pic is nothing special.  But I have always liked Votto, and he may not get too many on the Jays.  Hopefully I can upgrade this to a refractor somewhere down the road.

The rest are just fun stuff that show off my "I collect everyone" style.


I'll try and get back to posting soon!

6 comments:

  1. Great post! Some great looking cards too! I have to say that my favorite is the Votto too. Look forward to more posts from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Haven't seen either of those Finest Judge or Sotos. They are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found one of those All-Etch inserts (but of Soto) at the card show I attended last weekend. Those cards are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete