Friday, January 25, 2013

Forget the Dime Box - Quarter Box Finds

Recently I posted a couple of Dime Box Finds posts.  Don't worry, you can expect more of those soon.

But today its quarter box time!  Yes indeed, I am a High Roller!!  Here's today's quarter box finds!

I'm most happy with the Aaron.  It's not mint by any means, but it's a 43 year old card of Hammerin Hank Aaron!  Quarter well spent.

The Neil Ramirez, I don't know anything about. I remember seeing something about a Heritage minors set, and other stuff about tinted SP cards.  So I gambled two bits on this.  Anyone care to give more info on that?

As for the early Cabrera, the Jeter reprint and the DiMaggio Triple Threads, they're just icing on the cake.

More quarter box stuff next, along with a story of mislabeled cards at a card show.  Stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. That Cabrera and Aaron are especially awesome finds. Mislabeled...intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I would've loved to find that Aaron in a quarter box!

    Nice finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That Dimaggio is pretty high end stuff to be in a quarter box!

    ReplyDelete