Wednesday, February 12, 2014

High speed mail day

Wow, that was fast!!  Monday I put up my list of needed Latin Players and 2 days later, Bam! my first package in the mail!

It was from reader Steven, and he was able to add 24 new players to the project, almost all 2011 Bowman cards.  Here are a few...

It's really difficult to look over the list, considering it's sheer size, so I am trying to find ways to make it smaller and more user friendly.  Suggestions welcome! One thing I have done is remove all players who retired before 1951.  The odds of them having cards is super low, and the odds of me finding one (if they did have one) are even lower. So that's 49 players off the list, bringing the total down to 1491.  Still a ton, but it's a start.

Thanks Steven!!

Current total: 169 / 1491, 11.3%


No comments:

Post a Comment