Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 3 of 7 - End of year MegaContest!

Instructions and Day 1 - If you don't follow the instructions, your entry may be invalid!
Day 2
quick recap: 1 entry for the contest (not each day, total!), you choose which prize you want to enter for by leaving a comment on that post(there will be 7 total!).  1 extra entry for pimping.

Here is the Day 3 Prize:
75 serial #'d cards!
Here is a sampling...
 More...
 And all 75 in their shiny glory!
Click for bigger and comment to enter for this prize!  And don't forget the rules!

9 comments:

night owl said...

I'm in for this one.

FanOfReds said...

I'm in for this one as well (and should I be so lucky as to win, Night Owl can have all the Dodgers).

Skroeker said...

This looks appropriate. I'm In.

BASEBALL DAD said...

Now you got me interested too !

Spiegel83 said...

I'm in!

dawgbones said...

I'm in for this one... That Robin Roberts is just too tempting, I'll also share the wealth from this pile if I win it... and I've also pimped here:
http://dawgbonesaphilliesphan.blogspot.com/2011/12/ill-take-curtain-3-please-monty.html
but I'll reserve that entry for later

FanOfReds said...

I've posted a shout out here (http://fanofreds.blogspot.com/2011/12/diamond-king-is-hosting-contest.html) and I'll add a second entry to this group of cards.

The Angels In Order said...

I like this one!

Bo said...

I'll go for this one. Thanks!