Friday, December 16, 2011

Mega contest - 1st winner!

Woooweee!  It's been fun watching the entries roll in!  Thanks to everyone who entered and helped publicize this thang!

I truly wish I could give prizes to all of you (postage sucks!).  The blogging community is really my only connection to the hobby.  If it wasn't for you guys, I would have packed the cards away and forgotten about them.  When I was a kid, trading face to face was the funnest part of collecting.  Since I can't do that anymore, blogging will have to take its place.  Anyway, thanks a ton for all the participation!

Here are the first results.  The winner of the Day 6 prize, the Multi-Player cards lot, is:



Congratulations to Cardhobbyist!  Get me your address asap (even if I already have it, I'm swamped!) so I can get your cards out!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! My first blog contest win! Thanks for the awesome contest.

    ReplyDelete