Thursday, May 17, 2012

Blogger surprise

Surprise!  I was at a card show last Saturday!  Surprised yet?  Yeah, no, probably not.  I have a bunch of stuff to post about from the show but I'll save that for later.

It's what happened before the show even really started that was the real highlight, and that's saying something as you'll see in future posts (hint, hint, tease, tease!)

OK, enough hints about future posts, how about a hint about what this post is about:
 For those of you who don't know, this here graphic is the custom work of one Rod, proprietor of the always entertaining Padrographs!  Isn't that a great graphic?  Cool!  **Correction, actually, the graphic was made for Rod by Travis from Punk Rock Paint!  My bad, and definitely check out PRP as well!**

Anyway, not to put too fine a point on it, Rod is what happened last Saturday before the show.  Now Rod and I have never met before, though we have probably seen each other at shows without knowing it. But Rod found out I'd be at this show and decided to come and meet me!  Turns out he's a great guy, very nice and has a business that I can't wait to check out the next time I'm his neck of the woods.

Plus, he brought Tony Gwynns!!!
These are just a few of the huge stack of Gwynn's he dropped off for me.  I didn't have anything for him, he's just a very generous guy.  Anyway, if you ever get the chance to meet another blogger live, I'd take the chance.

Thanks Rod!!

No comments:

Post a Comment