Sunday, December 15, 2013

Rhubarb in the mail

When I am blessed with nice cards I don't really want, the best thing in the world is to turn them into cards I do actually want.  I do this through a magical process called 'trading'.

I know, sounds like something out of a Harry Potter book, but it actually works!

So when I came upon some Twins autographs from this year's Heritage set, I waved my magic wand in the direction of David AKA Rhubarb Runner from "é rayhahn, rayhahn" and those Twins magically turned into roiders for my SCAM Project and a major power hitter from the 60's!

Take a look:

OK, Boggs isn't a roider.  But I really like these Leather and Lumber cards, though I can't put my finger on why.  The others will definitely find a home in the SCAM Project.  I am doing a section of cards with multiple roiders that the Arod/Giambi will fit right in to.

Nice!
And the centerpiece of the trade!  Thanks a ton David!

No comments:

Post a Comment