Monday, December 12, 2022

Minor leaguers

 Quick little sneaky post...

I recently came into a small number of autos and low numbered cards of young minor leaguers I have never heard of.  I don't really want them, not my kind of collecting.  I doubt any of them are the next big thing, but if anyone wants some, comment and let me know.

Just know that these will be coming in a PWE, so you get what I pay for.  I have 15 total, about 2/3 are autos.  I'll send up to 9 to a person, so let me know how many you want.  First commenter gets up to 9, next commenter gets the rest unless there are more than 9 left, and so on.

Nothing in return, I just want to get them out to someone.

6 comments:

  1. I’ll take any Rays or Tigers if they are in the group. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eek! They are all minor leaguers, I'll research a little and see if any are in the Rays or Tigers systems.

      Delete
  2. I'd be happy to take some. If other people want to claim teams (other than the Mets) and you're happy to send more PWEs, I have no objection, but if you just want to send me 9, that's fine too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't look like there is super high demand, so I will shoot 9 your way!

      Delete
  3. I'll take as many as you'll allow me, if you want to get rid of them. Minor leaguers are cool, and autograph cards are especially nice.

    damienfantasy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete