Thursday, October 12, 2023

Winner of the 2nd Cheapie Hunt

  Thanks so much to all the people who entered the little card show contest!  Super quick post to randomize and select the winner.

As I said in the original post, I will take the entries and randomize them three times.  Here are the results:


Original list:

First randomization:

Second randomization:

Third randomization:


And the winner is Chris!!!


Looks like I will be searching the cheap boxes for 1993 Donruss Diamond Kings inserts, current/recent Packers and any color Prizm football parallels.

....

Again, thanks to all who entered, and have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo I win something! Thank you very much Diamond King - I hope you're able to find some inserts of your namesake ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 14th of 17. I need to do better in these.

    Congrats to Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun bargain box diving at the show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the contest! Congratulations, Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Looking forward to the winning recap post!

    ReplyDelete