Friday, December 16, 2011

Mega contest - 6th winner!

We are down to the last 2 prizes, the Serial #'d lot and the Vintage from the 60's.  Remember, AdamE gets one of these prizes, so if he doesn't win this one, the Vintage 60's is his.  I haven't randomized as I am writing this, so the suspense is affecting me too!  Here we go!





Here are the results.  The winner of the Day 3 prize, the Serial #'d lot, is:













Congratulations to BASEBALL DAD!  Get me your address asap (even if I already have it, I'm swamped!) so I can get your cards out!

That means AdamE gets the Vintage 60's!  Get me that address too!

Thanks to all who participated, it has been a lot of fun.  If you didn't win, I will start building up for hopefully another run like this next December.  Merry Christmas!

Previous winners:
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3 
Day 4 
Day 5

1 comment: