Saturday, August 13, 2011

Card show trade bait #1

I hit the monthly card show across the river this morning and came away with a bunch of stuff.  I should be posting a few posts out of this show, with one being a Braves post, one a SP post and a short but sweet Dodgers post.  A couple others might make it as well.  But up first is a Rockies post!!  Here's what I got, and it's all up for trade!

The triple relic card is #'d /50 and the 2 Finest inserts are #'d /500 for the red and /1500 for the blue.
This is the 1st time I have seen these!!  The card is encased in plastic along with liquid!  Wave of the future indeed!  A very strange but cool card any Helton collector should have.

Let me know if you are interested n any of these and stay tuned for more!

4 comments:

  1. Whoa!? Fluid encased card? Who knew!?!?

    I'm looking forward to the Braves post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are killing me Kevin. I haven't even gotten your first trade package mailed out yet (it's going out on Monday) and now I have to find you a boatload of good stuff for everything there.

    Suffice it to say I want it all and I will reward you handsomely for it. I will do some eBay scouring for specific stuff on your want list this time and get you some good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to remind me about the show next month so I can stop there before work and check out the wares.

    ReplyDelete