Thursday, January 2, 2014

Another Post

So here are the cards for day two of this shindig.  If you don't know what I'm talking about, or don't know the rules, you really need to go to this post and read them so you don't get disqualified.

Day 1 has got a LOT of entries already.  That's great.  I hope to have some days with a lot of entries and others with fewer.  That will allow people to either shoot for the prize they want the most or try for the ones that they will have a better chance on due to fewer entries.

I'll be interested to see which day's get more entries and which get less.

Anyway, today we have 20 cards from the 1970's.  Most of these cards have condition issues, but if you don't already own them, they sure are a nice addition to a collection.

Molitor RC?  Trammel RC?  Your call I guess.

Guess which of these guys are not in the Hall of Fame???
They look so young!

Comment if you want to use one of your entries.

13 comments:

  1. Oh, yeah, my first entry and first comment, maybe! Great contest. I need me a Tram rookie upgrade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In on this one as well, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your generosity! I'm in on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I shall throw my proverbial hat into the ring for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one looks good, too! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Count me in for this one. Sucker for the vintage. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, I've seen it all now. I'll use my last entry for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gonna use my last entry here as well

    ReplyDelete
  9. Entry number two for me as well, great prize!

    ReplyDelete