Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Post at the end

Let's finish this off.  Yes, this is the last of the seven prizes.  Comments will be accepted until 3PM Pacific Time on Wednesday, January 8th.  Any after that will not be entered for the randomization.  I hope to do the randomization Thursday, but it may not be until Friday evening.

As usual, if you don't know what I'm talking about, or don't know the rules, you really need to go to this post and read the rules so you don't get disqualified.

Today, we have a smattering of decent vintage cards.  As usual, condition can be an issue for these cards.  None are mint, but a few are pretty OK.  One hard to see thing is that the Yazstremski has a light crease.

The big card here is the 1965 Topps Embossed Mickey Mantle.  Lots of people want a Mantle from his playing days.  This could be your shot!

Comment away!

Here are links to precious days if you need them
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6

20 comments:

  1. Glad I waited! I'll use my last entry here. I want that Mantle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bonus entries really came in handy. I'm in on this one, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. With his #3 pick Thoughts and Sox chooses this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be honored to post this comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll use my last entry on this one, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll throw my hat in this ring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Finger's crossed that I'm not too late

    ReplyDelete