Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Refractor Quest - January Report

Collecting 1000 refractors from scratch in a 1 year period sounds daunting.  Since I don't buy packs, it sounds even tougher!  I know the blogging community will be there to help.  Trading is awesome in our little community.

I have semi-devious plans to attract fractors as the year goes on.  I have a couple of quite nice cards that I plan to 'auction' off for the highest number of refractors in return.  But still, it going to be a big challenge, right????

Here is the monthly progress report for January!
As of January 31st, I have the following:
230 - Baseball Refractors
11 - Football Refractors
34 - Basketball Refractors

275 total Refractors!

More math...

I have 27.5% of my goal of 1000 Refractors
I have been accumulating refractors at a pace of  8.87/day
I am on pace for 3246(!?!?) Refractors

Holy *bleep*fractor*bleep*!  So far the trades have been rooooling in! Obviously.  It's been awesome.  I am very tempted to go back to my original plan of 2000 refractors this year, but things have got to slow down.  Right?

I hope not!

Huge thanks to all who have helped me along so far, with a special shout-out to Brad from Philly, who sent the largest fractor pack, 89 total refractors! Thanks again Brad!

2 comments:

  1. So it's not just baseball you're looking for??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got my end of the trade today. Thanks, these are great! Have a nice package of refractors that should help you quite a bit in the mail to you. Let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete