Saturday, February 4, 2012

Joe brings it!

Joe over at The Sandlot and I recently completed a fun trade.  I send him Mets and Piazza's and he sent me:

A regular and a jumbo Gallery of Heroes from 98 Topps Gallery!  They made these for at least 3 years that I am aware of, but this year is the nicest looking in my humble opinion.  I am collecting this set, but only have #'s 3(Bonds), 12 (Chipper) and 14 (Nomo).  If you have any for trade, let me know!

The jumbos are really cool for display.  I doubt I'll get the whole set of those, but I now have the Arod and Ripken.  They look great together!

Big Mac's and hoops funkiness!  Right off my wantlists, and beautiful!

And what trade these days would be complete without refractors!  Joe sent a bundle.  I imagine that back in the early days of refractors, a Mantle refractor would have been big bucks.

Awesome package Joe!  I'll be on the lookout for more Piazzas!

1 comment: