Thursday, September 8, 2011

Cards that make me smile #2

Some cards you love because the player on the card was a great guy, a fun player who did things right.

Some cards you might like because the player on them is on a team that you don't remember him from, creating a jarring sensation of ...  'Whaaaat?'

And of course some cards you love because the big, manly ballplayer on it is struggling to keep from peeing his pants!

Luckily for me, this card has all three.


OK, I know Pedro isn't really practicing his bladder challenged base running, but seriously, who at Upper Deck green lighted that pose?  Hahahaha!

Check out previous Cards that Make Me Smile

1 comment:

  1. That's the same pose I struck on several occasions in the OF during my Little League career. Probably about an hour after slamming X number of CapriSuns.

    I was standing still, too.

    ReplyDelete