Friday, September 2, 2011

Return of the King (cheesy post name edition)

Hey!!

Yeah, it's been a while since I posted, and for that, I apologize.  I have had vacation, illness and other boring troubles that nobody wants to hear about.  But I'm back!!!!!

I'm gonna start things off with one of a bundle of trade posts I need to get up.  This one is from Johnny over at Cards from the Quarry, and boy did he blow it up!!

 A variety of miscellaneous!  He scored me the Masterpieces SP Nolan Ryan from my wantlists!  Now I just need one more to finish the set.  The rest of these are just coooool.  I don't know much about the Topps 205 Sexson, but it says he's on the Milwaukee Nationals, so that's pretty cool.
 Next we have a bunch of serial numbered and refractory stuff.  Always very cool.  The Chris Young is very nice looking in person.
And last, the basketball inserts.  These are cool, I love the weirdness and die-cuts.  The Garnett is really beautiful and is an insert set i have been considering chasing, so very welcome.  Great trade Johnny, I'll have more Rockies for you soon!

I would be willing to part with any of this except the Garnett, Ryan, Thome and Perry.

No comments:

Post a Comment