Thursday, March 1, 2012

feb fractor report

If you read this blog at all the last 2 months, you know I'm collecting refractors this year.  Any refractors!!  This month was brutal for the last 1/2 of it.  I got 0 new refractors in that time.  But the 1st half was awesome!!

Here is the monthly progress report for February!

As of February 29th, I have the following:
389 - Baseball Refractors
17 - Football Refractors
34 - Basketball Refractors

440 total Refractors!  That's 165 this month.

More math...

I have 44% of my goal of 1000 Refractors
I have been accumulating refractors at a pace of  7.33/day (down from 8.87/day in January)
I am on pace for 2677(!?!?) Refractors

As I said last month, "Holy *bleep*fractor*bleep*"!   I am very tempted to go back to my original plan of 2000 refractors this year, but things have got to slow down.  Right?

I hope not!

Huge thanks to all who have helped me along so far, with a special shout-out to Dennis of Too Many Verlanders and Too Many Manninghams fame, who sent this months largest fractor pack, 69 total refractors! Thanks again Dennis!

2 comments:

  1. Wait, you're doing Refractors from other sports? I may not be done sending stuff to you then...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could send some refractors your way, and I'd be happy to unload my McGwire inserts on you. Let me know if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete