Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Because it was a Nickel - Part 3

Nickel-Box, Day 3!!  If you have no idea what this is all about, go here for the original post.
I've decided that I will share one card a day from the box until the next card show!!  That's 28 days of Nickle-Box!!  None of these cards are really anything I need for my collection, so if anyone is interested in any of them, hit me up for a spot in my PWE project!  Here is day 3:
2012 Topps Archives Brian Wilson Gold Foil Parallel
Why I bought it:  It was a nickel!  Actually, mostly just because it's shiny.  I'm like a raccoon that way.  If I saw a shiny baseball card in a raccoon trap, I'd put my hand in there.  And when I lost that hand, I'd probably go right back in with the other one.  I like shiny, especially when...   it was a nickel!!

Come to think of it, Brian Wilson kind of looks like a raccoon!


Stay tuned for the rest of the series!!

No comments:

Post a Comment