Monday, May 20, 2013

Because it was a Nickel - Part 2

Nickel-Box, Day 2!!  If you have no idea what this is all about, go here for the original post.
I've decided that I will share one card a day from the box until the next card show!!  That's 28 days of Nickle-Box!!  None of these cards are really anything I need for my collection, so if anyone is interested in any of them, hit me up for a spot in my PWE project!  Here is day 2:

1982 Topps Johnny Bench In Action
Why I bought it:  It was a nickel!  And it's a 30 year old card of a HOFer, maybe the best catcher ever!  And it's in nice shape!  And it was a nickel!!

I bought 3 of this exact card.  Why do I need three of this exact card?  I didn't, I already had a copy.  But for 15 cents, I went a little nuts.

Stay tuned for the rest of the series!!

No comments:

Post a Comment