Thursday, May 23, 2013

Because it was a Nickel - Part 5

Nickel-Box, Day 5!!  If you have no idea what this is all about, go here for the original post.

28 days of Nickle-Box!!  None of these cards are really anything I need for my collection, so if anyone is interested in any of them, hit me up for a spot in my PWE project!  Here is day 5:
Yesterday was lefty Mashers, today is Lefty himself!  1987 Topps Collectors Series.

Why I bought it:  It was a nickel!  Well, I think I'd seen this set before, but not a lot.  Lefty is really near the end here and it shows.  But the design and picture fits for an 'end of the line' type card.  Simple, strait forward and honest.  I like it!  And it was a nickel!!

I grabbed about 5 cards from this set, Lefty was just my favorite.  Stay tuned for the rest of the series!!

2 comments:

  1. Carlton in a SF cap. That looks so wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to get this one if it's still available.

    ReplyDelete