Friday, May 24, 2013

Because it was a Nickel - Part 6

Nickel-Box, Day 6!!  If you have no idea what this is all about, go here for the original post.

28 days of Nickle-Box!!  None of these cards are really anything I need for my collection, so if anyone is interested in any of them, hit me up for a spot in my PWE project!  Here is day 6:
2002 Topps Chrome Traded Drew Henson.

Why I bought it:  It was a nickel!  Also because this guy is going to be the next 2 sport superstar!  Quarterback and Third Baseman.  This card will probably be worth $100 soon!  That's 200,000% over what I paid for it!!  Whoa!!  Back to 2013, sorry...  Actually I just liked this card for the nostalgia factor.  And it was a nickel!!


Stay tuned for the rest of the series!!

2 comments:

  1. Being as he was a Michigan guy, I remember the hype on Drew. A lot of people were upset he chose baseball. I was just upset he chose the Yankees. Why? Drew, Why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even worse that he was bought by a Buckeye.

    Kevin, I'm pretty sure I can use this, and I'll be happy to dig up something to PWE back to you in return!

    ReplyDelete