Friday, May 31, 2013

Because it was a Nickel - Part 13

Nickel-Box, Day 13!!  It all started here many posts ago.

28 days of Nickle-Box!!  None of these cards are really anything I need for my collection, so if anyone is interested in any of them, hit me up for a spot in my PWE project!  Here is day 13:
3 2012 Topps Chrome Orange refractors

Why I bought them:  They were each a nickel!  Well, I'm still a little stuck on refractors since last year's refractor project went so well.  And that means I can't pass by fractors on the cheap!  And orange fractors are among my favorites.  I actually grabbed 7 or 8 of these and about 10 non-orange ones.  All for nickels.  I felt like a thief.    And they were each a nickel!!

Stay tuned for the rest of the series!!

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12 

No comments:

Post a Comment