Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Because it was a Nickel - Part 4

Nickel-Box, Day 4!!  If you have no idea what this is all about, go here for the original post.
28 days of Nickle-Box!!  None of these cards are really anything I need for my collection, so if anyone is interested in any of them, hit me up for a spot in my PWE project!  Here is day 4:

A couple of Green Lefty Mashers!  2013 Topps Emerald Parallels of Joey Votto and Anthony Rizzo.

Why I bought it:  They were each a nickel!  Again, mostly just because they are shiny.  Actually, for gaudy monstrosities, these are pretty good looking in person.  And the subjects are interesting too.  I think Votto is one of the top 3 hitters in the game right now and Rizzo made the Cubs think he's good enough to sign long term for 41 millionAnd they were each a nickel!!


Stay tuned for the rest of the series!!

No comments:

Post a Comment