Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Quick show scans - Scan 11

 Scan 11 - $1

Oops, today we have 2 scans instead of 1, but there is a reason!

I pulled this Greg Luzinski bat card to pair with the Luzinski Auto I got last year.  A buck is steep for me, but worth it.  I was skipping through a box pretty fast, so I didn't notice that the top loader it was in was a little thick, and even if I had, aren't bat cards thick sometimes?

But I got it home and pulled these out from behind it:






All in the same top loader for a buck.  Awesome!

8 comments:

  1. Bat cards are sweet. And finding these players for a buck? Pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, man! I'd be thrilled to find any one of those for that price!

    I did once order a Rollie Finger auto (1996 Canadian Club) on eBay and they accidentally sent me two in the same top loader. So the other one's available for trade....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! That definitely got past the seller!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is very awesome. I now demand a deal like that from my next card show.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Love this set so much. I wouldn't say I'm actively building it... but I'll pick them up when they are affordable. Gotta admit... I don't think I've ever found them as cheap as you though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One would think that they could've found a clearer photo to use for George Foster's card.

    ReplyDelete