Monday, September 18, 2023

Quick show scans - Scan 9

 I'm posting one scan of cards per day, of cards I got at some recent card shows until I run out of scans.  Quick posts!

Scan 9 - $1


Two cards from a 50 cent box today.  The McGwire is amazing, and on COMC.com and Ebay, it goes for way more than 50 cents.  Quite a deal, especially since I collect all McGwires.  This was my 1310th unique Big Mac.  The Perez is just crazy.  I agree with Night Owl's disgust with Topps for just recreating old stuff forever, but in hand this card pops hard!  Better than the scan for sure.  Numbered /99 to boot.

5 comments:

  1. That McGwire is sweet! I'd love to add the Gwynn from that set to my collection one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The McGwire is sweet, but I do like the Perez card too. As someone who has two Hall of Famer projects going, I look forward to newer releases that include them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Perez! I know that Topps lives in the past, but this card is just awesome. And number to 99 never hurts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That McGwire seems like it would've been your favorite find from this show.

    ReplyDelete