Friday, September 22, 2023

Quick show scans - Scan 13

 Scan 13 - $1.50


Yep, six quarters here.  

On the top row are variations, Schmidt and Ozzie are 2022 'Greats Variations'  SP's for quarters, very cool.  The Ruth is not a variation, but is from 2011 Topps Archives.  Nice card.

The Vladdy Sr confuses me.  As far as I can tell from research, it should be serial numbered /299.  But nope, no serial.  Don't know if it got left off inadvertently, or if I am just missing something.

The Bichette's were new to me.  They are from the "Topps X Pete Alonso" set.  I guess it was a topps.com online thing?  3000 sets made.  Very weird.  But I do like Bo Bichette RCs, so...


I'm happy to trade any on the top row if anyone is interested.  Probably the Vladdy too.  Hit me up.

7 comments:

  1. Nice Bichettes! I'd grab those for a quarter any day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the two Bo Bichette cards. I am slowly collecting cards of him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Legend variations for a quarter? Heck of a steal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I were going through boxes, I wouldn't have even realized that those cards were variations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need you to find boxes for me like this. YOu probably left all of the NY Giants behind lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Topps did a good job with that Ruth Archives card. It's my favorite card of the bunch.

    ReplyDelete