Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Smed, cards and back surgery...

Smed recently held a spring cleaning where he generously offered bunches of cards in return for shipping and stuff off his wantlists.  I jumped in for the Pirates, Nationals and 2010 Heritage.  What I got was a severely strained back!!  Smed sent not 1, not 2, but 3 boxes of cards  my way!  There must have been 2000 cards!  Anyway, it was a ton of fun going through them, reliving memories ans checking out sets I never had any of before.  Here's a few of my favorites...

Bunches of 70's coolness (and a little O-Pee Chee)

Barry (post roids, looks like), the Bird, tiny Honus and a McCutchen insert

Ooooohhhh, shiny!

Rockies coolness!  Carlos seems to have the wrong uni on...

Believe it or not, these are my first Strasburg Rookies!!!  1 Year late!

Only slightly less surprising, here is my first Harper RC

There was tons more too!  Thanks a bundle Smed, stuff is on the way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment