Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Work is about... well, not work.

Hey, am I posting from work?????  Could be, hard to tell, but I do have something work-related to share.  I work in a standard office environment, strangled by the cubicles and the color beige.  So Iv'e decided to spruce things up a bit with sports oddball items.  Here's the beginning of my effort:

Click the pic for a larger view

Yep, that's pop-outs from 1985, 86 and 87 Donruss.  I think they came in Jumbo packs or something.  And for those of you with eagle eyes, yes, that is a popout of me in the center!!  Yup, that's the Diamond King in his work league softball uniform!  My cubicle mate made it for me after I brought in the others.  If you look close, you can even see that he made the softball flying toward my mitt pop out!  Good work!

So, I guess I'm open to oddball stuff that would show good at work.  Until the bosses shut me down of course!  If you have stuff you think I should display, e-mail me!

1 comment:

  1. Those are very cool, and as a matter of fact, I recently acquired a box of Donruss pop outs that I will be breaking after my vacation!

    ReplyDelete