Sunday, June 26, 2011

Trade Post - Jon shoots me some Community Gum

Gotta love Blogger trades!  This one is from Jon at Community Gum.
First up are 3 beautiful Dennis Rodman's.  Dunno what it is about the Worm.  He doesn't fit my personality at all, but I love his cards, the gaudier the better!
Check these three out.  They look familiar, but strange at the same time?  I've seen tons of 92/93 UD in my life so it came as a surprise that these were out there.  They are a foreign issue from somewhere (Italy? Dunno) and have both languages on the back.  Awesome!
And, best for last, the G.O.A.T.!  I love 90's inserts and want all the cool shininess I can get, but it is usually Karl Malone or Charles Barkley or something.  Nobody parts with Jordan inserts!  Thanks Jon!

No comments:

Post a Comment