Saturday, June 25, 2011

Trade Post - Sushi for me!

Spiegel at Nomo's Sushi Platter and I recently worked out a trade.  I sent him a Kirk Gibson relic and miscellaneous stuff and he sent me back a bunch of stuff from my wantlists!  Great trade, check out some of the highlights below:
Topps Laser are the beasts of the die cut world.  I wonder what machinery they used to make these?  The Name plates are sweet too, can't ask for better than 2 future HOF'ers!
Next we have a couple of serial numbered SPx cards.  The McGriff is /1000, decent for that old of card.  And as always, I love me some shiny!  All of these look MUCH better in person and getting a Nomo from Nomo is extra special!
The centerpiece!  My 1st Ozzie Smith relic!  The Wizard has always been one of my favorites.

Thanks again for the great trade Spiegel !

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked it. It took a Gibby for me to give up that Ozzie

    ReplyDelete