Thursday, May 7, 2020

BFG - DK Item 3



Welcome to the Big Fun Game - Diamond King style!

These next 3 sections will be included on each post during the game...



Updates from DK - Anything that needs to be said, including any DK$ that need to be awarded

Night Owl scored 3 DK$ for answering the trivia question on Item 2.

The Angels in Order scored 4 DK$ for getting the Hidden 10, #9.

Winners so far...
Item 1 - Diamond Kings - Ryan G - 2 DK$
Item 2 - Oddballs - Sports Card Collectors - 12 DK$




Gotta get that DK$ - This will be an opportunity to answer/guess at a question.  If you are the first to get it right, you can earn some extra DK$! (DK$ won this way cannot be used until the next item)

Question: What was my favorite team growing up?
Hint: National League, and not the Cubbies, that's all you are getting.

3 DK$ to the first player to get the correct answer in the comments.

The Hidden 10 - There are 10 things that I have identified that can or will happen during our BFG.  Whenever one of them is achieved by a player, I will uncover it here:

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8. Make a 1 DK$ increment bid (not the first bid on an item) - worth 1 DK$ - won by Ryan G
9. Bid more than one time on a single item. - worth 4 DK$ - won by The Angels in Order
10.



And now, what you have been waiting for, here is Item 3 for your bidding consideration!


Pucketts!  Of course, the Donruss RC is the main draw here, but the other inserts are cool too.  And as a perfectly natural, and not weird at all move, there is a Shawn Green bat card from 2003 Fleer Showcase #'d /99.

Read into that what you will, but remember that once you win an item, one or more of the cards in that item can be sold to another player for any number of DK$ you can agree on...

Bidding on this item will end at 7PM PST on Thursday 5/7

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The Cardinals are not correct. But if I had to pick a favorite team now, they would be in the conversation. I don't actually have a favorite team now.

      Delete
  2. I'll guess the Dodgers. Neat lot BTW, not for me, but still some cool cards in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll guess the Phillies were your favorite team. And I'll bid $10 DK dollars on the lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will go with the Mets. And I will bid 11 DK$ because I've been on the sidelines too long...or at least it feels that way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Shawn Green is propping up all those Pucketts. If I didn't already whittle down my Too Many Shawn Green Relics collection, I'd be bidding.

    ReplyDelete