Monday, May 4, 2020

Diamond Nine #10

The rules:

9ish cards are up for grabs.  Free!  Just claim what you want.  If you like it, claim it and I will send it out within a few days in a PWE.  (I'm cheap, PWE's all the way!)  Or if you like, I'd be glad to hold your stack until you have a few claimed.

Leave your claim in the comments, first come, first served.  You will have to shoot me your mailing address the first time you claim something.

Today's cards:
Oddball city.

Nothing numbered here...

14 comments:

  1. Would love that Will Clark card, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, it's been a long time, you still on the Grassy Knoll, or do I need a new address?

      Delete
    2. that was 2 houses ago, I will shoot you my new one

      Delete
  2. Is it possible to get both of the Griffey's?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure The Lost Collector is gonna want that Tino.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rickey Henderson and Robin Yount cards please

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could I please have the Gwynn. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd certainly love that Frank Robinson, and will gladly send you other things for your kindness.

    ReplyDelete