Sunday, May 3, 2020

Diamond Nine #9

The rules:

9ish cards are up for grabs.  Free!  Just claim what you want.  If you like it, claim it and I will send it out within a few days in a PWE.  (I'm cheap, PWE's all the way!)  Or if you like, I'd be glad to hold your stack until you have a few claimed.

Leave your claim in the comments, first come, first served.  You will have to shoot me your mailing address the first time you claim something.

Today's cards:
First 4 are refractors
-Santana /564
-Kemp /199
-Peavey /1960
-Lester /1960
-Wood /2500
-Baez /2500

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I was hoping you might want that! Maybe I should have saved it for the auction, lol!

      Delete
    2. That Kemp is sweet. Blue refractors and Dodgers make a nice combination.

      Delete
  2. May I claim the Santana, Baez and Murray cards please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take wood and Lester please

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Excellent, I will add it to the little package I have going out soon!

      Delete
  5. I would like the James Shields card. Please and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. since no one apparently likes hime, I'd make room in my PC for Mr. Utley.

    ReplyDelete