Monday, May 25, 2020

More mail!

Happy Memorial Day!  I hope you are having a good one.  I have read several interesting and nice Memorial Day's posts.

I really need to catch up on incoming mail.  What is here is only part of what has come in recently, but I will get to the rest soon!

First up, Brian from Highly Subjective and Completely Arbitrary recently let me claim some stuff from his Free Stuff Friday.  I got 70-80 Topps stars! Right in my wheelhouse.


Next up, Gavin from Baseball Card Breakdown finished off a set for me!  Very thoughtful, he noticed this card hanging on my wantlists and took action!  1982 K-Mart set, complete!!  For back in the day, this set was pretty well done for being a retail spin off.


Several of you have shared the packages that Spiegel has been throwing out lately.  Well I got one too!!  I got 2 varieties of the Masterpieces Reggie below.  You can see the difference, the one on the right is glossy, not textured like regular Masterpieces cards.  I did a little research, and it looks like these came in some special promotional packs like this:


Strange, but here are the Reggies.

Also in the package from Spiegel were...


Vintage pitchers!!  Awesome!

A selection of Yaz.

More Reggies.  LOVE the sticker!

A-Rod

And last but not least, Murrays, a Munson and a Thanksgiving Diamond King that I had never seen before.  Right into the cool Diamond Kings box!!

Thanks to Brian, Gavin and Spiegel!!!!


3 comments: