Friday, May 1, 2020

Diamond Nine 8 - Double Dip

The rules:

9ish cards are up for grabs.  Free!  Just claim what you want.  If you like it, claim it and I will send it out within a few days in a PWE.  (I'm cheap, PWE's all the way!)  Or if you like, I'd be glad to hold your stack until you have a few claimed.

Leave your claim in the comments, first come, first served.  You will have to shoot me your mailing address the first time you claim something.

Today's cards:

From top to bottom, left to right, here are the labels on the back of the cards:
The Pettite is 'Uncommon'
Next 2 are 'Uncommon Refractor'
Next (Bichette) is 'Rare'
Next 4 are 'Common Refractor'
The odd man out, Abreu is #'d /1999


And how about another group to choose from?

Nothing numbered or anything here.  A couple of these have a corner or two that won't cut glass.

19 comments:

  1. If I'm able to claim two, may I have Pettitte and Jeter? If not, just Jeter please! Thanks for the generous gesture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, not a problem! Could you shoot me your address, it's bee a long time.

      Delete
  2. I'll take the Griffey if he's still availble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andre Dawson Fleer sticker PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Hundley and Jones refractors would be appreciated! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. butler and molitor please and thanks. also curious about your want list - is it really the 87 fleer mickey hatcher you are after or the 86 (big glove)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are yours, and thanks for looking out for me, it's the 86 big glove version. Thanks, and the wantlist is updated!

      Delete
  6. Abreu and McGwire please :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carew and Braves 4 floating heads card please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, shoot me your address please!

      Delete
    2. What is your email address? I just recently started reading your blog.

      Delete
    3. It is kmattson2002 (at) yahoo (dot) com

      Or you can find it in my profile at https://www.blogger.com/profile/16001830855287742523

      Delete
  8. If it's not too late, could I get the Brett and the Franchise Futures cards? Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete