Saturday, May 30, 2020

Diamond Nine #16

The rules:

9ish cards are up for grabs.  Free!  Just claim what you want.  If you like it, claim it and I will send it out within a few days in a PWE.  (I'm cheap, PWE's all the way!)  Or if you like, I'd be glad to hold your stack until you have a few claimed.

Leave your claim in the comments, first come, first served.  You will have to shoot me your mailing address the first time you claim something.

Recent Hall of Famers. If you ignore Canseco, but it's OK, because he's the 'Best Athlete'.

7 comments:

  1. I would appreciate it if you sent the Mariano and Carew my way, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll request the vlad/ichiro/manny card please! It's mannys bday today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, a Piazza (and friends) and a George Brett! Would love to have 'em. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be interested in the Bench card please.

    ReplyDelete